Applications for 2020 Candidacy open mid July 2019 and close 31 October 2019. The 2020 Fellowship Training Program will commence in February 2020. For enquiries , please contact the College office on (03) 9824 4699.
Suitably qualified doctors seeking entry to the Fellowship Training Program (FTP) may apply to train to become Fellows of the College. To be eligible to be considered for Candidacy, a doctor must show evidence of meeting the basic pre-requisites of entry as outlined at here.
Candidates on the Standard Pathway will:
- Complete formal academic studies in a university Masters program recognised by the College
- Complete a minimum of 3 years full time equivalent supervised medical management practice
- Participate in the College workshops, online activities, webinars, tutorials and written tasks
- Undertake the College's oral examination and achieve a satisfactory result
- Be in good financial standing with the College
- Be in an accredited registrar training post or in a substantive position under supervision to be eligible to enter and continue in the Fellowship Training Program.
Accreditation of Training Post
All training posts in which Candidates acquire their experiential training must be accredited by the College. An application for Accreditation of Training Post must be submitted to the College by the applicant’s line Manager/training Supervisor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are series of training fees that apply to candidates in the Fellowship Training Program – these are outlined here. Please note all RACMA fees are subject to change by the RACMA Board on the advice of the RACMA Finance and Audit Committee
Expressions of Interest
RACMA invites suitably qualified doctors who do not yet have a training post in Medical Management to apply for Candidacy via a submission of an EOI using the appropriate forms found here.
Once an appropriate training post is secured application (or an EOI) will be considered subject to meeting all other entry requirements. Submission of EOI does not guarantee employment in a training post or entry into RACMA Fellowship Training Program. Training post placements are available in both private and public sectors across jurisdictions in Australia and NZ, and a limited number of posts may be available with Specialist Training Program (STP) funding from the Commonwealth - click here for more information on STP.
Expression of Interest Part A Registration
Expression of Interest Part B Application for Candidacy
(This form will only be accepted for those who have previously submitted Part A)