MyRACMA is the newly launched platform that allows members to record their CPD activities and update personal details. It has increased functionality including:
- Accessible on mobile phones and tablets. Simply login to MyRACMA as you would on your computer. Note that this is not a dedicated App for Smart phones to access MyRACMA.
- From 2019 you will be able to print off your own CPD Certificates once sign off has occurred for 2018 CPD records.
- There is a user friendly dashboard on the landing page that shows how many points you have achieved against each CPD category together with a YTD running total.
Members have been emailed their new username and password, your old username and password will not allow you access to MyRACMA. You can update your password once you login. If you have any difficulties locating your username and password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The following Quick Reference Guides have been developed to assist you in using MyRACMA:
- Updating password and personal details
- How to enter a new activity
- How to enter a new PDP
NOTE: When entering points for activities, they should only be broken down into quarters of a point that will translate once saved to 15 minute intervals. Do not enter points as a fraction of an hour, only as a fraction of a point as demonstrated below:
- 1 point will be saved as 1 hour
- 1.25 points will be saved as 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 1.50 points will be saved as 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 1.75 points will be saved as1 hour and 45 minutes
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com