MyRACMA is the College's digital platform which allows members to record their CPD activities and update personal details. It has increased functionality including:
- Accessible on mobile phones and tablets. Simply login to MyRACMA as you would on your computer. Note that this is not a dedicated App for Smart phones to access MyRACMA.
- Ability to print off your own CPD Certificates once sign off has occurred for 2018 CPD records.
- A user friendly dashboard on the landing page that shows how many points you have achieved against each CPD category together with a YTD running total.
Your login is your User ID - if you have forgotten your password, you can select the "reset" link when trying to log in. If you have any difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The following Quick Reference Guides have been developed to assist you in using MyRACMA:
- Updating password and personal details
- How to enter a new activity
- How to enter a new PDP
NOTE: When entering points for activities, they should only be broken down into quarters of a point that will translate once saved to 15 minute intervals. Do not enter points as a fraction of an hour, only as a fraction of a point as demonstrated below:
- 1 point will be saved as 1 hour
- 1.25 points will be saved as 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 1.50 points will be saved as 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 1.75 points will be saved as1 hour and 45 minutes
Accessing your CPD Certificate
For those who have successfully complied with the CPD requirements for 2018, you can now access your certificate by logging into your portal. Instructions on how to access the certificate can be found HERE.
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com